CORMAK BS 128HDR band saws for metal cutting are distinguished by efficiency and easy operation. The band saw is an interesting proposition for any professional craftsman.
- The arm of the saw, made of profiled nodular cast iron, ensures rigidity during operation and absorbs all kinds of vibrations.
- Three belt speeds are regulated by a locking bar.
- Swivel saw frame for double bevelling at an angle of -45 ° - 60 °.
- The appropriate belt inclination angle is given by a set of bearing rollers.
- The set of bearings guiding the band is responsible for the straightness of the cut.
- A cast iron work table with a vies holding the material and the saw arm attached to it, directly contribute to the stability of the device.
- Electrical installation that meets all CE requirements. The machine has a limit switch that stops the machine after finishing the cutting process, an emergency switch, the so-called safety mushroom compliant with IP 54.
- As standard, the device is equipped with a quick-clamping vice and a workpiece limiter.
|Cutting band size [mm]||1640 x 13 x 0.65|
|Belt tension||mechanical (manual)|
|Belt speeds [m / min]||24, 47, 61|
|Arm drop adjustment||stepless by a hydraulic cylinder|
|Arm adjustment range||-45 ° - 60 °|
|Turning off||automatic limit, I / O according to IP 54|
|Main engine power [kW]||S1 100%: 0.55; S6 40%: 0.75|
|Dimensions [mm]||980 x 385 x 1060|
|0 °||125 mm||100 x 150 mm||120 x 120 mm|
|45 °||90 mm||90 x 90 mm||90 x 90 mm|
|60 °||55 mm||55 x 55 mm||55 x 55 mm|
|-45 ° (L)||75 mm||75 x 75 mm||75 x 75 mm|