The CORMAK G5012W portable band saw for metal cutting is distinguished by high efficiency and easy operation. A swivel vies provides an optimal cutting range. These band saws are an interesting proposition for any professional craftsman. Small dimensions allow you to take the band saw to construction sites, assemblies, etc.
The CORMAK G5012W portable band saw for metal cutting is distinguished by high efficiency and easy operation. A swivel vise provides an optimal cutting range. This type of band saws are an interesting proposition for every professional craftsman. Small dimensions allow you to take the band saw to construction sites, assemblies, etc.
- The arm of the saw, made of profiled nodular cast iron, ensures rigidity during operation and absorbs all kinds of vibrations.
- Three belt speeds adjustable on a belt transmission.
- The swivel vise cuts the material at an angle of 0-45 °.
- The appropriate belt inclination angle is given by a set of bearing rollers.
- The set of bearings guiding the band is responsible for the straightness of the cut.
- A cast iron work table with a vise holding the material and the saw arm attached to it, directly contribute to the stability of the device.
- Electrical installation that meets all CE requirements. The machine has a limit switch that stops the machine after finishing the cutting process, an emergency switch, the so-called safety mushroom compliant with IP 54.
- As standard, the device is equipped with a quick-clamping vice and a workpiece limiter.
|Cutting band size [mm]||1640 x 13 x 0.65|
|Belt tension||mechanical (manual)|
|Belt speeds [m / min]||20, 29, 50|
|Arm drop adjustment||step less manual by means of a spring|
|Vice deviation||0 ° - 45 °|
|Turning off||automatic limit, I / O according to IP 54|
|Main engine power [kW]||S1 100%: 0.37; S6% 40%: 0.55|
|Dimensions||920 x 480 x 500 mm|
|0 °||105||100 x 125||100 x 100|
|45 °||75||70 x 100||70 x 70|