- The HBS200 band saw is a professional saw for carpentry workshops.
- Aluminium strip with scale.
- Freedom to set the work table at an angle in the range of 0 - +45.
- Precise guidance of the band saw ensures the use of sliding inserts on the sides of the band + bearing supporting the band crest
- Fuses that prevent the machine from being switched on when the door is open
- Parallel guide, protractor and angle attachment
- Quick tension / depress lever
- Extraction to extraction
- The basic equipment is supplied with a cutting band
This machine is often used in carpentry shops, schools and other workshops. It is also a great choice for tinkerers. Features strong, steel design, necessary in cutting wood, wood-like materials and plastics. Blade included in the set.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION HBS200
Wheels diameter: 205 mm
Maximum cutting height: 80 mm
Maximum cutting width: 200 mm
Worktable dimensions: 300×300 mm
Worktable tilt from: 0 to +45°
Band width: 6 mm – 6.5 mm
Band length: 1400 mm
Band speed: 900 m/min
Motor power: 0.25 kW / 230V
Dimensions (L x W x H): 420×370×700 mm
Weight: 17.5 kg