Cormak C1212CNC Milling Machine, Woodworking Machinery.
The C1212 CNC Milling plotter is designed for machining and cutting wooden materials, chipboard, MDF, OSB, Plywood, PVC, plastics, Plexiglass and Dibond.
The plotter is mainly used by the furniture and model industry.
Table measures 1200 x 1200mm.
- Construction Welded steel rigid construction, gate arms are made of hardened thick powder coated sheet which has increased stiffness.
- Worktable Made with hybrid technology, it has T slots enabling manual fixing of material with dimensions of 1200mm x 1200mm.
- Drive Servo motors used to drive high-powered machine tools. They provide appropriate accelerations and speeds in individual directions. In the X and Y axes, high quality tooted bars are praised by users, which ensure high durability and precision. The Z axis is is driven by a high-quality ball screw. All axes move on guide rails and the machine is equipped with a drive height sensor.
- Spindle A high performance brushless spindle that is durable. Equipped with an innovative air coolling system, not liquid. The spindle design uses high quality machine bearings, characterised by very quiet operation and ensuring increased durability. Tool height sensor included. Spindle speed ranges from 4500rpm to 18000rpm.
- Software The machine supports CAD/CAM software in the latest versions. Software enables quick and easy design of elements, which then converts the program into so called G-code. It is also possible to import finished files from other programs.
- DSP Digital Signal Processing Control The DSP controller of the machine has it's own processor and operational memory, which ensures trouble-free operation and simple machine operation. The controller ensures smooth operation of the device and accuracy during processing. After losing power, there is no need to initiate the program from scratch. The memory built into the controller allows the machine to be operated without having to load the program every time.
- Delivery & Install Please do contact us at Aries for delivery lead times Nationwide, further technical data or any installation matters.