COSHH Regulations Dust Extraction Filtration & Spray Booths
- Let our engineers test your system for you.
- ·Air volumes at the machines measured and recorded for your required records.
- ·Professional presentation for use during health & safety audits.
- Free reminder service; we guarantee you will never forget your test.
- ·Additional free Preventative Maintenance Inspection.
Despite stricter regulations than ever before, thousands of workers in Britain still contract occupational lung and other diseases, including cancer, each year. Many of these cases are attributed to exposure to dangerous levels of oil mist, smoke, fume, dust or other airborne contaminants at work.
These regulations highlight that Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) can remove airborne contaminants before people breathe them in and LEV is therefore considered fundamental in most systems used to help control exposure to airborne contaminants. Accordingly, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has issued detailed guidelines and statutory requirements for the design, installation and testing of LEV equipment.
Don't Delay, Call Aries Duct Fix Today, to discuss your obligations and requirements 01227 751114