CORMAK DCV3600ECO Dust Extractor
The DCV series extractors have been designed with the customer in mind and intended for the filtration of chips and dust with very fine granulation in the carpentry and furniture industry. This extraction model offers unbeatable value for money!
- We guarantee cleaning quality!
- Takes up little space yet can pick up a lot of dust and chips
- Reliability confirmed by production plants struggling with large orders every day
- Non-vibrating hardened construction for maintenance-free machine operation!
- Metal rotor dynamically balanced to reduce noise levels
- 3 machines can be connected simultaneously!
- Large filter area!
- Special blade design, making them more efficient and smoother, and contributing to electricity savings
- Very high tightness of the entire suction system, guaranteeing the best air quality inside the plant, and no heat loss
- Quick change of foil containers designed to keep 99.99% hermetic of the system
- DCV 3600ECO is the next step in the production of efficient sawdust extractors, the aim of which is to ensure the same extraction parameters throughout the entire work cycle
- This type of extraction will ensure perfection and cleanliness at the workplace, which will directly translate into the quality of your products
- Works perfectly with machines such as: grinders, sliding table saws, edge banding machines, saws, panel saws
- It is prohibited to use this extractor in an explosive atmosphere
- Extraction is not adapted to work with wet raw material (e.g., wet sawdust)
- Polyester filter traps dust up to 5 microns in diameter, to filter smaller particles use a filter such as HEPA
- Motor: 2.2 / 3.0kW 400v
- Speed: 3000rpm
- Inlet Diameters: 3x120mm / 1x200mm
- Dimensions: 580x1600x2200mm
- Weight: 89kg