Cormak DCV8900TC Dust Extractor
CORMAK DCV series extractors are designed for filtering chips and fine sawdust in carpentry and furniture industries. Fully bodied, soundproofed, with a system of warm air recovery.
- Large, durable vibration-free construction allowing for quiet operation
- New series of TC extractors is equipped with full upper body absorbing noise and vibration produced during work and warm air recovery
- Integrity of the entire suction system, ensuring the best internal air quality, and no warmth loss during heating periods
- Powerful and quiet fan yielding great vacuum force
- Possibility of creating a ceiling system and connecting a number of machines working simultaneously with DCV extractors
- Failure-free filter shake off system in an automatic or manual cycle
- Metal waste containers with wheels for easy repositioning
- Quick change of waste containers, designed in a way as to achieve 99.99% integrity of the system
- Control cabinet for on/off switching
- It is prohibited to use this extractor in an explosive atmosphere
- This extractor is not adjusted to work with wet material (e.g., wet sawdust)
- Motor: 7.5kW / 400V / 50Hz
- Speed: 3000 rpm
- Airflow: 8900 M3/H
- Inlet Diameter: 300mm
- Number of Filters: 45
- Dimensions: 1170x2400x2240mm
- Weight: 500kg
- 40 AMP 415v 3phase supply required.
Please allow 7-12 days delivery on Cormak Dust extractors, we will work with you to a lead time that is suitable for your project requirements.
Please follow the link for videos of the DCV8900TC: