The CORMAK G5012WA portable band saw for metal cutting is distinguished by high efficiency and easy operation. The swivel arm ensures an optimal cutting range. These cutters are an interesting proposition for any professional craftsman. Small dimensions allow taking the band saw to construction sites, assembly works, etc. The band saw can be cut vertically.
- The arm of the saw, made of profiled nodular cast iron, ensures rigidity during operation and absorbs all kinds of vibrations.
- Three belt speeds are regulated by a locking bar.
- The rotating arm enables cutting the material at an angle of 0 ° - 45 °
- The appropriate belt inclination angle is given by a set of bearing rollers.
- The set of bearings guiding the band is responsible for the straightness of the cut.
- A cast iron work table with a vise holding the material and the saw arm attached to it, directly contribute to the stability of the device.
- Electrical installation that meets all CE requirements. The machine has a limit switch that stops the machine after finishing the cutting process, an emergency switch, the so-called safety mushroom compliant with IP 54.
- As standard, the device is equipped with a quick-clamping vice and a workpiece limiter.
- The removable base and the possibility of vertical cuts make it a very mobile and clever machine that can be used not only in workshops but also on construction sites, assemblies, etc.
|Cutting Band Size mm||1640 x 13 x 0.65|
|Belt tension||mechanical (manual)|
|Belt speeds [m / min]||20, 29, 50|
|Arm drop adjustment||stepless manual by means of a spring|
|Shoulder tilt||0 ° - 45 °|
|Turning off||automatic limit, I / O according to IP 54|
|Main engine power [kW]||S1 100%: 0.37; S6 40%: 0.55|
|Dimensions||920 x 480 x 500|
|0 °||115 mm||100 x 150 mm||100 x 100 mm|
|45 °||100 mm||60 x 100 mm||60 x 60 mm|