Electric bending machine for bending pipes and profiles, bars and flat bars depending on the rollers used - bending stones. The machine is additionally equipped with a hydraulic pressure of the upper roll. The perfect solution for bending arches, circles, spirals etc. Used in locksmith shops and on construction sites. Maximum pipe bending range up to 70 mm.
Characteristics of the machine
- The structure of the bending machine is made of welded steel sheets.
- The hydraulic bending machine is more powerful than conventional benders.
- Both axes of the bending machine are driven by a powerful hydraulic motor, while the upper wheel is lifted by the axis of the hydraulic cylinder.
- The panel has buttons that ensure reliable operation of the machine.
- Standard bending rollers allow various materials to be bent into various shapes.
|Roller diameter||50 mm|
|Engine power||0.75 kW|
|Roller rotational speed||13 rpm|