The Cormak surface Planing machine is a solid and has well-thought-out structure, which gives a lot of possibilities and mechanical processing of wood.
Machine task is to give adequate flatness to surfaces in order to subject them to further processing stages. The high weight of the machine (105 kg net) ensures high stability, which guarantees safe operation without vibrations.
- Free access to the safety on / off switch located on the arm!
- table made of high-quality cast iron, ground
- the perfect model for precise Planing, levelling sides, boards, strips, beams
- very good processing quality is ensured by a three-knife head
- the shaft cover can be freely set by changing its height, angle and extension
- stable limiter that helps in achieving optimal results
- additional silencers have been used in the planer tables to reduce the noise level
- easy chip removal with handwheel
- strong and stable build
- will meet the needs of not only ambitious DIY enthusiasts but also professional craftsmen
|Engine power||1.1 kW|
|Engine speed||2850 rpm|
|Maximum working width||152 mm|
|Maximum Planing depth||13 mm|
|Shaft rotation||4500 rpm|
|Number of knives in the shaft||3|
|Shaft diameter||Ø62 mm|
|Pendulum heel angle||0 ° -45 °|
|Worktable dimensions||1210 x 185 mm|
|Diameter of the extraction port||Ø100 mm|
|Weight approx.||105 kg|
|Dimensions||1195 x 530 x 1150 mm|