Easy to manoeuvre stacker with a compact design that facilitates the lifting and handling of pallets. Also great for transport and stacking pallets. The product weighs only 40 kg. The possibility of fork spacing allows you to adapt the stacker to different types of loads. Maximum load capacity 200 kg. Can be used as a standard warehouse jack. Simple design and universality of work make it an ideal device.
You can stop our transport jack at any height, the construction built on a bottle lift allows you to stop it at any time. There are no step locks that would prevent loading or unloading.
- The rubber grips in the jack allow you to transport goods safely.
- Regulation of forks height in range 55-900 mm by ergonomic foot pump
- Additional polyurethane rollers mounted at the bottom of the jack support stable transport of goods
- Quick and trouble-free fork width regulation.
- Load capacity up to 200 kg
- Specialist hydraulic pump
- Specialized hydraulic pump allows for stepless lowering of the forks
- Very strong construction of the transport jack
- Wheels and rollers suitable for uneven surfaces: polyurethane at the drawbar
- Lifting Capacity: 200kg
- Minimum lifting Height: 55mm
- Maximum lifting Height: 900mm
- Forks length: 575mm
- Forks height: 650x580mm
- Wheel size: 250x50mm
- Dimensions: 830x730x1240mm
- Weight: 40kg
Please note that these units are flat pack so will need to be assembled.
Please use the following link for a video of the WLTB: