This is a nicely designed planer & thicknesser it has the latest spiral cutter block which makes it very quiet and gives a fantastic finish on difficult timber, It is especially suited to the small trade workshop or discerning home user. Constructed from cast iron and heavy gauge welded steel, it is robust and has some features that set it apart from the competition. The cast iron surfacing tables are heavily ribbed underneath to maintain flatness and, unusually, both tables are counterbalanced and linked to lift together and have a safety stop latch to hold them securely when thicknessing.
Another popular feature is the fence simplicity: no need to remove it when changing from surface planing to thicknessing.
Spiral planer block - Super finish
Low noise level
Fast change over with 'Linked Tables'
Digital read out to thicknesser table
Fence Stays on the machine when swapping functions.
Every machine is PDI checked in our factory prior to delivery.
- Planing width 250 mm
- Table length 1050 mm
- Thicknessing capacity 180 mm x 247 mm
- Cutter block Dia 75 mm
- Cutter block type Spiral
- Cutter block speed 4000 rpm
- Feed speed 4.8 m/min
- Motor 2.0 kw 230v 1ph 16a
- Fence size xx x xx mm
- Dust Connection 100 mm
- Weight 176 kg
- Overall Dimensions 1050 x 650 x mm
- Model No : C2-260S
- Thicknessing table size : 600 x 250mm
- Feeding block diameter : 32mm
- Maximum cutting depth : 3mm
- Packing size : 1,150x640x950mm
- Net/gross weight : 176/ 214kgs
- size of base : 570x435mm.