The 6X110 Oscillating Edge Sander and bobbin is perfect for furniture, joinery or training workshops. It can be used in for getting a superb, fine edge finish. The oscillation reduces marks and grit scratches which also helps to prolong belt life.
The cast iron table combines with a simple rise and fall handle plus an angle adjustment allowing you to use the full area of sanding paper. Mitre fence and slot also included which lets you maintain perfect angles and finish to perfection.
A rubber coated drive drum provides positive grip and maximum power transfer. The belt tensioning and tracking operations are a simple and quick process. The sturdy cabinet base includes a storage area for abrasives. The auxiliary table with sanding drum for internal or external shaped work.
Sander belt runs at any angle between 0 degrees - 90 degrees
Precision ground steel plate belt platen with low friction graphite sanding platen
Belt oscillation by heavy duty geared mechanism
Ground cast iron front table can be adjusted for precise alignment
Twin 100mm dust outlets to ensure efficient dust collection
- Sanding Belt width: 150 mm
- Tilting of sanding unit: 90 degrees - 0 degrees
- Work table: 900 x 305 mm
- Table height adjustment: 100 mm
- Belt length: 2750 mm
- Sanding table: 1010 x 190 mm
- Belt speed: 16 m/sec.
- End Support table: 290 x 255 mm
- Oscillation stroke: 20 mm
- Dust hood diam.: 2 x 100 mm
- Motor power: 2,2 kW (3,0 HP) / 1 ph
- Space needed: 1540 x 700 x 1120 mm
- Net /Gross weight: 207/287kgs
- Packing size: 1500x650x1276mm