The CPS400 panel saw offers unbeatable value for money: heavy build quality with a large 17" touch screen Windows 10 PC control for the height, tilt and automated rip fence position. The system allows you to import or create cutting lists as .xls spread sheet so the operator can set trim cuts and optimise cutting patterns to give the best yield and save when planning you production. The graphical interface leads you through the cutting pattern showing you which cut to make in a simple step by step format.
The crosscut fence is supplied with 3 Elgo digital readouts for accurate cutting. It is powered by a 5.5kw [S1 rated main motor] You wont get better value for this level of technology.
- Layout optimisation and cutting software built into the machine for easy operation, efficient cutting and reducing the panel waste thus saving time and money.
- Powered Rip fence driven by servo motor, fast moving and high positioning precision.
- One piece cast iron trunnion with double linear guide for high load, shock resistance and longer lifespan
- Main saw blade size 400mm
- Maximum cutting thickness @ 90 degrees 125mm
- Main saw blade speed 3000/4000/5000 rpm
- Scoring saw blade size 120 mm d=20mm
- Scoring saw blade speed 8000rpm
- Saw blade tilts 0-45 degrees
- Maximum width saw to fence 1250mm
- Sliding table size 3200 ? 408mm
- Maximum cutting stroke 3200 mm
- Table size 1020 (690 + 680) mm
- Diameter of the exhaust 100mm & 80mm
- Main motor output power 5.5kW [7.5 hp] S1
- Scoring saw motor power 0.75kW S1
- Machine net/gross weight 1040 / 1160kgs