The iTECH Crafter Tilting Spindle Moulder has a cast iron table, 4 speeds and a heavy-duty fence and clamping system, for great accuracy and safe operation. The iTECH spindle moulder is designed to cope with a wide range of woodworking tasks: end moulding, profiling and tenoning [with optional sliding table]. It has a robust cast iron machine table. The tilting spindle gives you great flexibility when trying to create or match an existing moulding.
Solidly built (over 170kg) and advanced design mean this machine is perfect for smaller workshops. It is easy to use and priced to make it an attractive machine for the serious amateur.
Cast Iron Table
Forward tilting to 30 degrees
Includes Sanding drum
- Worktable size 640 x 710 mm
- Spindle tilting [FB] +30 degrees to -10 degrees
- Working height of fixed spindle 100mm
- Max tool retractable under table 200 mm
- Spindle speeds 1800/3000/6000/9000 rpm
- Motor power 2.2 kw
- Power Supply required 16 amp 1 phase 230 v
- Exhaust hoods 100 mm
- Extraction requirement
- Weight 170 kg