Now available in single phase, the PS315X is a proven 3200mm panel saw for medium size workshops, it is the perfect answer for easy and accurate cutting of large panels up to 10'. It has a smooth running high spec 3200x360mm aluminium sliding table for optimum performance, which can also lock at any position. The substantial panel support frame allows you to accurately cut, support and mitre larger boards. The 70mm crosscut fence has 2 large industrial turn over stops and etched metal measuring tapes.
For a machine in this price range everything about the machine shows its professional pedigree. The rigid rip fence is set on a large diameter rail which is micro adjustable and can give a 1270mm cut to the right the blade as standard. It is supplied complete with a high quality, adjustable overhead blade guard.
The saw unit has a 120mm scoring blade powered by an independent rate motor, essential for the more demanding workshop.
- Length of Sliding Table :3200 mm
- Sawblade diameter :315 mm
- Max Depth of cut at 90 deg :102 mm
- Max Depth of cut at 45 deg :72 mm
- Sawblade arbor :30 mm
- Blade to Rip Fence :1250 mm
- Blade Speed :4000rpm
- Main Motor Power :2.5 kW 3.4hp
- Scoring Motor Power : 0.55kw 0.75hp
- Scoring Saw :D=120mm x d=20mm
- Dust Connection Dia. :100 + 60 mm
- Dust Extraction Air Flow : m3/min
- Weight of machine :460/580 kg
- Blade Tilt 0 - 45 degrees
- Sliding Beam Size 3200x360mm