The ITECH RAS450 crosscut saw fitted with a 450mm blade for greater cutting depth. It is built to the highest standards. Its' cast iron radial arm design makes it a flexible and accurate cutting centre. The design allows you to crosscut, and cut accurate compound angles and mitre cuts.
With many machines working every day in joiners' shops around the world, it is a first class machine that is an essential choice and with a low outlay is a sound investment.
Available with different blade sizes from 350-450mm the saw
combines value and solid construction with innovative design features, ensuring accuracy and reliability. The rugged cast iron construction arm and pillar ensure vibration-free cutting. Special angular contact roller bearings and silver steel rods ensure absolute accuracy of effortless carriage movement. Mechanical brake motor.
- Motor 400v 4.5kw 6.0 hp
- Blade Diameter 450 mm
- Crosscut capacity 600mm
- Depth of cut at 90 Degrees 155 mm
- Blade bore diameter 30 mm
- Net Weight 261 kg
- Max. Crosscut Capacity at 45 degrees 155 x 230 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º 155 x 330 mm
- Dust outlet diameter 2 x 100mm
- Extraction requirement 800 cfm
- Floor space 1170 x 1600 mm
- Table height 813 mm