The SEGA 315 is a proven 3200mm panel saw for medium workshops, it is the perfect answer for easy and accurate cutting of large panels up to 10'. It has a smooth running high spec 3200x375 mm aluminium sliding table for optimum performance, which can also lock at any position. The substantial panel support frame allows you to accurately cut, support and mitre larger boards. The 70mm crosscut fence has 2 large industrial turn over stops and etched metal measuring tapes.
For a machine in this price range everything about the machine shows its professional pedigree. The rigid rip fence is set on a large diameter rail which is micro adjustable and can give a 1270mm cut to the right the blade as standard. It is supplied complete with a high quality, adjustable overhead blade guard.
The saw unit has a 120mm scoring blade powered by an independent motor, essential for the more demanding workshop. Supplied with complete with clamp for small pieces and overhead guard.
- Length of Sliding Table :3200 mm
- Blade to Rip Fence :1250 mm
- Main Motor Power :3.0 kW 4hp 230v [16a] [S1]
- Scoring Motor Power :0.75 kW 1.0 hp [S1]
- Max Depth of cut at 90 deg :102 mm
- Max Depth of cut at 45 deg :75 mm
- Sawblade diameter :315 mm
- Sawblade arbour :30 mm
- Blade Speed 4000 rpm
- Scoring Blade Dia 120 x 20 mm
- Sliding Carriage dimensions 3200 x 375 mm
- Main table size 910 x 550 mm
- Main extended table 910 x 760 mm
- Dust Extraction outlet 120 + 80 mm
- Net/Gross weight 610/700 kg
- Machine packing size mm 2220 x 1030 x 1150
- Sliding table packing size mm 3560 x 420 x 210