The SEGA 350 is the high capacity version of the 315 sliding table panel saw, it is the perfect answer for easy and accurate cutting of large panels up to 10'. It has a smooth running high spec with a 375 mm wide aluminium sliding table for optimum performance, which can also lock at any position. The substantial panel support frame allows you to accurately cut, support and mitre larger boards. The 70mm crosscut fence has 2 large industrial turn over stops and etched metal measuring tapes.
The Rip fence includes electronic digital readout for accurate cutting and panel division.
For a machine in this price range everything about the machine shows its professional pedigree. The rigid rip fence is set on a large diameter rail which is micro adjustable and can give a 1250mm cut to the right the blade as standard. It is supplied complete with a high quality, adjustable overhead blade guard.
The saw unit has a 120mm scoring blade powered by an independent motor, essential for the more demanding workshop. Supplied with complete with clamp for small pieces, edging waney edge boards and overhead guard with extraction .
- Length of Sliding Table :3200 mm
- Blade to Rip Fence :1250 mm
- Main Motor Power :5.5 kW 7.5hp [S1]
- Scoring Motor Power :0.75 kW 1.0 hp [S1]
- Max Depth of cut at 90 deg :120 mm
- Max Depth of cut at 45 deg :92 mm
- Sawblade diameter :350 mm
- Sawblade arbor :30 mm
- Blade Speed :4000 rpm
- Scoring Blade dia 120 x 20 mm
- Sliding Carriage dimensionsm 3200 x 375 mm
- Main table size 910 x 550 mm
- Main extended table 910 x 760 mm
- Dust Extraction outlet 120 + 80 mm
- Net/Gross weight 610/700 kg
- Machine packing size 2220?1030?1150mm
- Sliding table packing size 3560?420?210mm