The TH630 thickness planer sets new standards of construction, specification and features at a price that is unbeatable.
The rigid, heavy structure coupled with a dynamically balanced large diameter cutter block coupled with a stepless inverter speed control produces a finish that is hard to beat. The feed out performs anything else at this price level - sectional feed roller infeed allows multiple parts to be fed, 2 driven rollers on the outfeed coupled with adjustable bed roller makes this a machine that really performs.
Quickset Digital Table - just enter the required dimension, press Start and the table moves precisely to the required position on the LED display. Additional optional functions, are available. The Quickset makes setups easy and accurate. The table is supported by 4 precision machined columns guarantee accuracy and stability.
Inverter Controlled Variable Speed
Spiral Planing Block
Sectional Infeed Roller
2 Driven Outfeed Rollers
Electronic Table Setting
- Max. working width 630 mm
- Max. working height 300 mm
- Max. cutting depth 4 mm
- Variable Feed speed 4-20 m/min
- Table Rollers 2
- Cutter block rotation speed 5500 rpm
- Motor Power 10.0 HP (7.5 KW)
- Work table dimensions 1050 x 632 mm
- Min. working length 280 mm
- Power of the motor gear for rise/fall HP (KW) 0,75 (0,5)
- Net weight 875 kg
- Sound power level at operator's site db 82,2
- Sound pressure level at operator's site db 105,8
- Electrical requirement 32A, neutral