The TS10 table saw has been designed to provide the serious home cabinet or furniture maker with a solid and versatile machine in a compact form. Boasting many features only found on much more expensive table saws, this machine offers real value for money. The TS10 has an aluminium sliding table which runs next to the blade, enabling an impressive 80 mm depth of cut and compound mitres up to 65mm with close up support when cutting. The main table is made from finely ground cast iron, providing mass, rigidity and an unbeatable working surface.
The blade is powered by a belt driven 2 hp induction motor for smooth, quiet, performance. The rack and pinion rise and tilt features two separate handles for rise and fall of the blade and for blade tilt. The saw unit is cast iron and is supported on the steel frame by cast iron trunnions.
The solid rip fence features a heavy extrusion with fine adjustment. Supplied with a solid cabinet base with an optional jockey style wheelkit available.
The machine is also supplied with a table stop for cutting waney edge boards.
- Motor power: 2.2kw
- Main Cast iron table: 310 x 670mm
- Extension table: 400 x 670mm
- Sliding panel size: 1000 x 247 mm
- Main blade size: 254x30x2.7mm
- Main blade speed: 4750rpm
- Max cut depth: 80mm at 90 degrees
- 65mm at 45 degrees
- Max distance-blade to rip fence: 680mm
- Sliding panel stroke: 640mm
- Packing size(cm): 770x700x700mm(Main Machine);
- Weight(kgs): 97 / 122kg
- Main drive belt A18