The ITECH VS20N is a nice compact solution for planing all four sides of the timber at once. producing accurate timber sections up to 180 x 105mm [finished] It is supplied complete with the latest Stark TH72 high quality spiral cutter blocks, which give a superb finish, reduce noise and power consumption.
Planing 4 sides at once saves an enormous amount of time compared to traditional planers and thicknessers. This automatic planer requires as little as 3.5 square metres of space - and produces
as much in one hour as traditional machines in a day. It is used by low skilled labour.
It can provide you with a surface finish and dimension precision that can only be obtained by simultaneous
machining of all four sides. All that for the price of a good planer thicknesser.
The 1700mm straightening table makes for a far more accurate process making it far more precise when machining and minimises defects and errors. It is a cost-effective, safe and efficient Affordable Quality planing machine.
- Min-Maximum width 180 mm
- Min-Maximum thickness 10-105 mm
- Straightening table length, 1700 mm
- Minimum length of the workpiece, mm
- - for single piece feed 350 mm
- - for group feed 250 mm
- Spindle speed, 6000 rpm
- Spindle diameters, 40 mm
- Diameters of the knife heads, 120 mm
- Suction dust hood diameter 120/150mm
- Required exhaust volume 2900m3/h
- Working length of vertical spindles 120 mm
- Feed speed 6; 12 m/min
- Diameters of the feed rollers, mm 120
- Height of the supply top from the floor, mm 920
- Spindle motor power, kW 4.0
- Feed power, kW 0.8 / 1.1
- Total installed power, kW 17.1
- Operating voltage, V 400 + 6 / -10%
- Weight: 950 kg