WS1000TA tilting spindle moulder is a compact tilting spindle moulder with integral sliding table for tenoning and end profiling. Constructed from 4mm steel with a cast iron table and smooth integrated sliding table, makes this a versatile machine for profiling, shaping and tenoning.
The powerful 2.8kW 1ph mechanically braked motor has ample power, which can be driven through the four speed pulley system with speeds up to 9000rpm. It allows for a wide range of tooling to be used. The machine has electronic read-out of the spindle speed.
The spindle can be tilted forwards +5 degrees and backwards - 45 degrees giving great functionality combined with safe working practise. The spindle horseshoe is cast alloy and fitted with long, fully adjustable through fences. The flush sliding table with mitre fence and work clamp is standard, which can be fitted with an optional outrigger support frame table which gives additional support on larger or longer work pieces.
Tools up to 200mm above the table can be used for long tenons.
NB. 16A fused supply is required
- Worktable size 1000 x 360 mm
- Integrated Sliding Table 1000 x 240 mm
- Spindle tilting [F+B] +5 degrees to - 45 degrees
- Working height of fixed spindle 100mm
- Max tool retractable under table 180 mm
- Spindle speeds 1800/3000/6000/9000 rpm
- Motor power 2.8 kw 1ph 16a
- Exhaust hoods 2 x 100 mm
- Extraction requirement
- Weight 220 kg
- Packing size: 1150x730x1155 mm